TIp o' the hat to my fellow animal lovers!

I’ve been sitting dogs for 5 years and only started doing it via website like this one and (that other one where currently 100% of my sits are coming from for the six months since joining Trusted Housesitters.) I do hope my luck changes because this seems like such an awesome site and covers many regions.

Just sat for a lovely young black lab for whom I threw a ball about 10,000 times and he would have chased it 20,000 times. Back two days, lookin’ forward to more sits in Los Angeles or San Francisco.

Wishing you all a great Saturday night … see you down the line! JOSH

7 Likes

Hi @Joshua. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and our community here in the forum. I’m glad you’ve joined us and jumped into the conversations. You’ll find all sorts of great pet sitting insights and tips here in the forum.

One thing many of our new members do to jump-start their pet sitting is to include a link to their TrustedHousesitters sitter page in their profile here in the forum. Then they ask our members for feedback and tips on ways to make it even more enticing to pet parents. Even with years of pet sitting experience this can provide valuable feedback.

Here’s how to include your link if you’re interested in doing this:

1 Like