Greetings from Minneapolis-St. Paul

Hi all! I am new to Trusted Housesitters and we have some long trips planned for this summer. I was so happy to hear about Trusted Housesitters - and about the forum. Thanks already for all your good advice (I have been reading through some of these great topics).
I have already learned we need more pictures on our profile - and I look forward to learning and hearing more from all of you!
It is so wonderful to connect to folks who love their animals and love to travel as well!
Thanks!!

3 Likes

1m

@KelGal hello and welcome to the forum. You are going to find so much help here from seasoned sitters and pet parents who can help you along the way.

I see you have not added your member profile to your forum profile yet. By doing so, this will give our members easy access to find your listing and give you great feedback on how to have the most successful experience.

You can add here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum.

Once again, welcome!

Hello @KelGal and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

As @Debbie-L mentioned, if you add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile on here by following the link this will enable others to view your profile and offer helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this, please do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

Whereabouts are you hoping to travel to this summer? :earth_americas: