Hi from the Asheville, NC area

Hi, I’m Keith, originally from the UK but I also have US citizenship. I am currently on a dog sit near Asheville, so I thought I’d see if there are any others in the area, maybe even to meet IRL, as they say!

I’m glad to have discovered this forum.

Keith

2 Likes

Hello @KeithB and a warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Ahh the Blue Ridge Mountains, happy days! :heart:

For reference as a member you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask! :blush:

Hopefully you will find some other members in the area to meet up with, fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

OK, thanks. It seems like a lot of unnecessary extra work to have to have 2 profiles but I probably won’t use the forum much anyway but I did insert the link to my THS profile

@KeithB I just had a peruse of your profile so thank you for adding that and it looks great. I also noticed you already have 3 references so this should certainly help you on your way to securing further sits. I hope you are currently enjoying your first sit! :slightly_smiling_face:

Well Thanks. I’m certainly open to suggestions for improvement. This isn’t my first sit, but it is my first one through THS… I hope it goes well and I get a nice review :slight_smile:

Keith