Hi from Venice, Italy

Hi @Val_Sco and welcome to the forum! Wow, Venice…one of my favorite places to visit. Wish I could have offered up an application to you for the winter, but not possible at this time. All three of your babies are precious…and your home is cute as can be!

My name is Debbie and I am one of the forum moderators, as well as a sitter member of TrustedHousesitters. I was an owner member for three years and have now moved over to a sitter membership, so I have insight into both sides of the memberships.

I am hoping you can easily find your way around the platform and it will interest you to join in the conversations. Our members are great and the forum is a great place where you can get to know one another. They have a wealth of knowledge with all things petsitting, so always feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns about future or a present sit.

How to use our Community Forum | TrustedHousesitters.com

Also, you may want to link your member profile to your forum profile for additional exposure when you are using the forum. To do so just go to How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

We are always here to help, so please don’t hesitate to message us with any questions or concerns.

Also, can I just ask how you came upon the forum and decided to join? I am always curious as to what drives someone to a certain site.

Have a great day!

Debbie – Forum Team Moderator

eHH

1 Like