Hi! My Introduction from South West England

Hi, my name is Fiona, I am from Sidmouth, Devon, England. I have a 1yr old Border Terrier who I would like to find sitters for when my children and I go away.

4 Likes

Hi @Fiona1 welcome to our community forum thank you for joining us from beautiful Devon.

I’m sure there will be sitters who would love to spend time with your Border Terrier, I noticed on checking your account that you haven’t yet completed your membership registration to join TrustedHousesitters, which is the best way the find sitters. You would create a listing which is shared with all sitter members on the website and once you have completed your registration you can start the process of finding sitters.

If you need help to do this @Therese can connect and walk you through the process.

Welcome again.

Angela and the Team

I love Sidmouth and love Border Terriers but am currently booked until the end of August. I’ll keep an eye open in future!

Hi @Fiona1 my husband and I are retirees and experienced sitters from Brisbane Australia. Our THS profile is linked to my name above. We will be in the UK from late Nov/early Dec this year for a few months doing full time house sitting. We have confirmed sits in West Sussex and Hampshire for 4 weeks from mid December. Please feel free to DM me if you need a sitter in the first half of December of after 16 January. Regards, Jenny

Hi and Welcome Fiona :wave:
I wish you the best in finding what youre looking for. I’m hoping to make my back to the UK soon. Such a beautiful country.
-Deb🙂

Hi @Fiona1 I have emailed you directly from membership services now. Kind regards Therese

1 Like