How do I post a second sit?

Hi! I joined a couple of months ago, created a listing and found a sitter. Smooth process! Super excited to have the first sitting later this month. BUT, I have a second sitting needed 2 weeks later and can’t figure out how to post a new one (if I already have one up–that’s been filled). Anyone know how to do it? I have called and emailed but not gotten a response…looks like folks on vacation. It’s prime time, though, so trying to find out how to do it!

1 Like

Hi @Meemie Here is a great support article on how to list additional dates: https://support.trustedhousesitters.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360002090998-How-do-I-add-change-and-delete-dates

Hi there… I’m going to tag @Therese who will be able to help you with this if you are still struggling, when she’s back online.

Wonderful, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Meemie … I see you have found the Manage Date block and added some later July dates now. Please do keep in close touch with us on Membership services if you need us to help boost your dates. support@trustedhousesitters.com
Kind regards
Therese

1 Like

This article only addresses changing dates on a current listing. I want to set up a second listing with different dates, but keep the first listing as is. Can’t for the life of me figure out how to do this and am hoping to do this several times. Help!.

I hope this helps! @NAZDad

To add dates to your home listing you will just need to follow these steps (on our desktop site):

1. Log in with your email address and password
  2. On your Dashboard scroll to the ‘Your dates’ section
  3. Click on ‘Manage dates’
  4. Using the calendar tools, select the dates that you will be needing a sitter (you can add multiple dates by clicking the ‘Add more dates’ button)
  5. Once you’ve added all the dates you need a sitter for, select the ‘Save & confirm dates’
  • Please know we have a minimum of a one night sit, however, there is no maximum.

Hi again @NAZDad,

I have been re-reading your post and wondering if by “set up a second listing” you mean you have two “homes” you own and would need pet care at each of them?

Is this the case?

No, I have one home. I finally figured it out - that by you saying “add dates” you mean set up a second or third, etc. listing. To me, since “add dates” led to my already existing listing and I was afraid that it was going to change the dates I had already set up for the first sit I have arranged (by adding different dates). I proceeded carefully and it didn’t. It set up a second listing. Semantics - “add dates” vs “set up another listing”. Thanks.

Now I know what to do.

1 Like

@NAZDad So glad you got it sorted out! I have done the same thing in other areas of the site. I still get confused with the sending private dates and public dates to sitters. There’s definitely a learning curve for the site and after using it for years I still struggle at times .