How do I post a second sit?

Hi! I joined a couple of months ago, created a listing and found a sitter. Smooth process! Super excited to have the first sitting later this month. BUT, I have a second sitting needed 2 weeks later and can’t figure out how to post a new one (if I already have one up–that’s been filled). Anyone know how to do it? I have called and emailed but not gotten a response…looks like folks on vacation. It’s prime time, though, so trying to find out how to do it!

1 Like

Hi @Meemie Here is a great support article on how to list additional dates: https://support.trustedhousesitters.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360002090998-How-do-I-add-change-and-delete-dates

Hi there… I’m going to tag @Therese-Moderator who will be able to help you with this if you are still struggling, when she’s back online.

Wonderful, thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Meemie … I see you have found the Manage Date block and added some later July dates now. Please do keep in close touch with us on Membership services if you need us to help boost your dates. support@trustedhousesitters.com
Kind regards
Therese

1 Like