Newbie question about multiple sits

Hi folks
Wondering if I’m able to post multiple time frames for when I will need a sitter? I know about 3-4 times next year when I’ll need support and I’d love to do this in advance. I searched in the forums and havent been able to find an answer, so apologies if this is common knowledge.

cheers
LisaMarie

4 Likes

Hi there! Yes you can.
I am a sitter so don’t know how it’s done, I imagine you just create a new listing but I have seen and know people who are serial travelers and multiple listings.

Now you are no longer a newbie!

5 Likes

When you get it figured out and have multiple sits listed, your earliest listing date range will display when a sitter does a search, with a plus (+) sign after that date range. That tells a sitter that there’s more than one sit listed for that homeowner.

6 Likes

It also allows a sitter the option to apply to more than one of your dates which is advantageous to both you as the HO and the sitter and of course the pets!

4 Likes

thank you so much @Snowbird and @Amparo - much much appreciation!

3 Likes

Cool now @Snowbird will show you how to link it to your profile here in the forum then we can add you to our favorites!

Oops you are already there!

4 Likes

PS Selah is beeeeooootiful

1 Like

Yes you can. I’m a HO and have done it before (it’s been awhile). I believe I entered the 1st date range and published the dates. Then went back into the dashboard and added another date and publishd the dates. When sitters apply it will let you know which dates they applied for.

2 Likes