In Jeju Korea - Anyone else here?

Who is here

7 Likes

@Grandma, I am in Seoul. Might be going to Jeju at the beginning of August.

Going to Seoul July 25
Let’s meet if possible.

Of course it is possible. Message me once you get here. I am here until at least July 30. Maybe even August 2.

Not yet :slight_smile: Go on with your bad self. Love it.
Enjoy.

1 Like

That goes for you too. There is so much possible in this world…
I applaud those that just go and do it!

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Insights on Seoul, Korea

What is stopping? Possibilities are choices.

2 Likes

Absolutely nothing. I am just headed to another hemisphere :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :earth_americas:

1 Like

Which is? Hope not boring one. You will find something interesting where ever. No doubts. If to good , enticing is ok.

1 Like

Going to South America, specifically Uruguay. I have long time friends I sit for that are relocating and I have been requested to assist with the transition. 2 months states side and then in Uy, so I decided to plant myself there for some new and interesting adventures and just see what happens. Why not? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jealous. Have to be your friend to get your tips.
Have fun and pls send lots of pictures.

Sen from my iPhone

1 Like

I would love to hear your life story.

1 Like

I think you already know and are doing the same thing.
Be fearless, be bold, life is for living, carpe diem, live like you were dying 'cause we are all going to the same place in the end so living is all that matters now. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts: :kissing_heart:

oh and when you find those people you absolutely click with, nurture those relationships, because those will take you the farthest.
Like I said, I think you know this just dropping it here for the ones in the seats watching :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@Amparo, I was supposed to be in Uruguay right now. After Ecuador and Peru, I was planning to go to Chile, Argentina and Uruguay, but Chileans wanted some crazy covid insurance (it was 4 months ago) which I refused to buy thus I changed my plans (and the continent)

1 Like

The world is not so big is it? The synchronicities are too much fun.
Everything is changing and quickly. I expect to be in Uy first week of October and stay at least a year but… :slight_smile: we shall see what plans the universe has.
Let me know when you are coming :wink:

Will definitely do. My plan is to continue where I left off. During South America´s spring/summer.

1 Like

8 Likes

Grandma
I was on Jeju in Jan-Feb 2020, in fact booked flight to return on Feb 2 via Shanghai was cancelled as the world started shutting down. I had a great time with a small dog and 2 cats. The teachers I sat for actually had a house in the community - not living in the school apartments.
For me highlights of the visit were the Arario museum in Jeju City, the Haenyeo museum telling the story of the women divers, and Maze land - a park/museum of mazes and games and a collection of thousand of rubics cubes and variants.
And a great restaurant - GlaGla Hawaii, 770-2 Hamo-ri, Daejeong-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, South Korea - that my HOs took me to and the I went back to.
I would love to do a return sit!
tom

Thanks for the tips.
I am also in a private house with a very sweet dog. She also gave me her car.
I am reading a book on those women, fascinating
Have been to the food markets, where you find so much, not cheap.
The weather has been very rainy and hot and very humid also so windy.The only thing I don’t like.
I have couple weeks, hoping to do more.
Thanks