Introduction Birmingham uk

Hello!
We are a couple in Birmingham UK with 4 cats and 2 reptiles! A little bit of a mad house sometimes! We are really hoping we will find a sime lovely people to care for them! Wish us luck :heart:

6 Likes

Hi, welcome and best of luck!

1 Like

Hi and welcome too. Iā€™m new as well, I will keep an eye out for your listings, as I have hopes of returning to the UK to visit and have experience with reptiles and cats. :blush: Best of luck of course in your search.

2 Likes

HI @AnnaLucy welcome to our community forum and to our TrustedHousesitters community ā€¦ you will not be alone with your description

I believe we can all claim that at some point in our lives ā€¦ and homes. The one thing that is certain is you will find lovely people in our community.

Enjoy connecting with our members from around the world ā€¦ we look forward to sharing in your THS journey and to hearing some tales of Brum. I used to live in Solihull.

Birmingham is a a great city, with great people, with so much to offer and for those who are unaware it lies in the geographical centre of England.

Angela & The Team

2 Likes