Hello from the Uk

Hi there,

I’m Nick, currently living in London. I’ve been a pet sitter and house sitter many times over the years. I love dogs and cats and have owned multiple dogs in the past.

I’ve just discovers this platform and I’m curious to see where it will take me. I’m open to anywhere and everywhere but I’d love the opportunity to get back to NY where I used to live and also to revisit LA.

Much love

3 Likes

Hi @TrickyNicky. Welcome to the community forum, and thanks for introducing yourself. If you’re a member of TrustedHousesitters you can do what many of our new forum members do, include a link to your sitter profile in your forum profile and ask forum members for suggestions and tips to fine tune it. That not only will get people looking at your profile, but it will also give you lots of great ideas you might benefit from for years to come.

Again, welcome to our community.

Welcome @TrickyNicky. A fellow Londoner here (Harrow). Although I’ve not been there much since i joined THS as a sitter. There are plenty of US based sits. You may need to build up your feedback first by doing some local sits before hitting the popular locations like New York or LA. Good luck.

1 Like

Hi @TrickyNicky welcome to our community forum and you will be amazed where TrustedHousesitters can take you and it’s not so much the locations as the pets and people, new friendships and experiences are what make this lifestyle so varied and enriching.

I see you have not registered on the platform yet, if you need any help with this our Membership Services Team are available and as @richten1 says we do advise starting locally, where possible this not only gives you the opportunity to build up your reviews, which pet parents/owners use in the selection process but will give you chance to discover if our TrustedHousesitters lifestyle is for you.

I’m sure you will get great advice from our helpful community and there is also many informative articles on the website blog … like this one

Enjoy connecting with our members from around the world … and closer to home.