Hi all , I'm from London, England

I am looking forward to supporting each other, an adventure to work from different locations with the bonus to have an animal or two as companions in London and across the home counties.

I live in London in a flat so never had a pet but have always looked after our friends’ and neighbours’ dogs, cats and fish.

I was introduced to Trusted Housesitters by a friend, who I’d cat-sit for many years when she was away. I am so looking forward to this new adventure.

3 Likes

Hello Anh,

Hi @Shirley,

On behalf of the forum team, a warm welcome to the TrustedHousesitter’s community. What sort of animals are your favorite to petsit for? It sounds like you’re a remote worker as well? Where would you like to travel to and pet sit?

My suggestion is to first start by embedding your listing in your forum username/profile . That way experienced members can give you feedback on your listing content. But the main website is where ALL our members will see your opportunity and be able to apply and message with you. If you have any questions feel free to let us know, our community members as well as our Forum Team are always eager to help.

Kelly & the Forum Team

Welcome @Anh. A fellow Londoner although I’ve not been at my London flat much after I joined THS earlier this year.
There’s plenty of great sitting opportunities available.

Thank you for your message. It’s reassuring to know and looking forward to seeing other parts of London.

Hi Anh
I’ve been with TH a while now and have had some great fun doing sits. I too am in a flat (in York actually) so can’t have pets, so TH is a great way for me to have a dose of pet company - and I find looking after dogs in winter always reminds me how hard it was to have a dog full time! - Walking in the freezing rain twice a day, hosing down muddy furballs, then having to tolerate the pong until they dried off! Deffo better to have an animal for company in short doses. I once did a fab sit for a month in winter, in a very remote house, and tho it was hard, I was sooooooo fit!! Nothing like a pooch or two to make you get up and out - better than the gym! Hope you enjoy your sits! : )

1 Like

Hi Steffie,

We have our first sit in Winchester, for a cat and a tortoise. I can’t wait!!

4 Likes