Liz from London says Hi!

Hi everyone, I joined Trusted Housesitters 2 days ago and am feeling excited to begin meeting pets and owners. I am mostly looking for short sits (long weekends, up to a week) in London over the summer. I’ve got my first zoom call this evening to say hello to a gorgeous dog and her Mum - wish me luck!
Great to be part of this community!

7 Likes

Welcome Liz :smiley:
Good luck meeting your HO and I hope your sit is a success
This is a fun community to be a part of if you need help simply ask, folk here are generous with their advice.

3 Likes

Hi Liz,
Good luck and we hope your first sit goes well. We are currently on our second and loving it! :grinning:

3 Likes

Thank you Julia! :grinning:
All fingers crossed for my sit! :crossed_fingers:
It does seem a really lovely and helpful community. I’ve already followed a few threads.
So glad I’ve joined!

3 Likes

Thank you! So lovely to get good luck messages! Enjoy your sit! :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Hi @LizJ Welcome to our community forum and welcome to TrustedHousesitters! Thank you for joining us from London, which is a great place for short sits, being flexible and available will put you in a great position to get wonderful sits. Do let us know how the Zoom call goes and good luck.

Enjoy having great conversations and connecting with members from around the world.

Angela & The Team

1 Like

Thank you Angela! My first zoom call was lovely. And I had a second one today. Very happy to report that I have my first 2 sits confirmed! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Yeah!! That’s amazing news … congratulations!! A great way to start the weekend, we love sharing in our member’s good news.

Have a lovely weekend :raised_hands: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You too have a lovely weekend Angela. And thank you for all your hard work running Trusted Housesitters. I’ve a feeling this is going to be life changing for me!

1 Like

Thank you @LizJ you have joined a very special community … TrustedHousesitters has certainly changed my life and so many others.

2 Likes