Let's go! I'm In France On My First Sit!

Hi everyone
I am on my first sit after 21 inconclusive attempts, nevertheless interesting both in a few exchanges with owners and also this time allowed me to familiarize myself with the site and this great forum.
In addition, I was invited for this sit for 2 adorable dogs, not to mention the very facilitating owners for my first sit. I’m very lucky friends. I am only 2 hours from home, in the south west of France and yet 10 days of happiness.
This morning I received a zoom meeting request for a next sit in England this time.
I just wanted to share my joy with you.
Good day to all.
Sasha Kris

14 Likes

Congratulations on your first sit!!! Enjoy :blush:

2 Likes

Fabulous! Well done!

1 Like

… and living up to the title on your TrustedHousesitters profile @SashaKris
" Smiling at Life is my key to happiness" :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Congratulations on being in your happy place, it sounds idyllic … We are so looking forward to sharing in your joy and reading about your first sit experience.

Angela and the Forum Team

2 Likes

Thats so exciting and I cant wait for the day my husband and I can travel more to country hop like this.

2 Likes

Congratulations @SashaKris on getting your first sit…and then your possible second! It’s great to get your feet wet with an initial sit so close to home…

Sometimes it’s hard to get that first sit as so many homeowners are looking for those folks who have reviews from several past sits…but you did it!

I see that you haven’t linked your forum profile to your TrustedHousesitters profile. I would suggest doing that for maximum exposure to those here on the forum who might be looking for a sitter in your area. Sometimes you might even be able to do fill in sits along the way if they are posting they need someone in your area.

How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile

Keep up the great work and make sure you post your adventures here so we all can see what you are up to!

Have a great day!

Debbie and the Forum Team

1 Like