Hello from Cheshire, UK

Hi there. I recently signed up to trustedhousesitters, so this is a new experience for me. We have lived in Cheshire for 6 years or so, and currently live in a rural area just outside of Sandbach. We have 2 amazing labradors, and our 1st time (hopefully the 1st of many) we will use this site for is in December 2021.

Any useful tips to make it a good experience for both us and the pet/house sitters very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Jaco

4 Likes

Hello Jaco and welcome :slightly_smiling_face::wave:t2:

1 Like

:wave:

thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @Jvdb - welcome to the group. I was born 'n bred in Stoke so know your area well! I would say now is the time to post your listing if you are looking for December. This will give you plenty of time to receive applications, and choose a sitter that you think will be a good fit for you

Hi @Jvdb welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters …

Welcome also two amazing VIPet members … Labs are the top breed (by numbers) on TrustedHousesitters, which makes sense as they are one of the most popular breed anywhere.

You first sitters in December how exciting, where are you off to and is this at Christmas.

There are many great articles on the website blog like this one and our amazing community are both helpful and supportive in sharing their experiences on what helps make sits successful and the best experience for everyone, especially the pets.

Enjoy connecting with other members and we can’t wait to share in your new THS adventure.

Angela and the Team