Hi! Lizzie from London

Hello … I’m lizzie and very new to this … hoping that we can find lovely sitters to look after our two Labradors so we can travel with ease knowing the pooches are happy in their home. But I am finding it quite difficult to know how to Move things forward with interested sitters … don’t seem to be able to negotiate the website very easily! Any tips welcome please :pray:t4:

5 Likes

Hi Lizzie and welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters thank you for bringing Binty and Hobie to join our pet community, they are adorable.

You have come to the right place for help and advice our community are always ready to help guide new members and please feel free to ask any questions, it can be a little daunting using anything that is new, you really are not alone but once you learn the “how” it becomes easy (that may seem like stating the obvious, but it’s true of course)

You can add your listing link to your forum profile … here is the “how” to do that How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile by doing this other members will be able to view your listing and add any hekpful feedback and you may even get a member who would love to come and care for your two labs and home.

On looking at your listing one thing you may want to change is the title, you are in a wonderful position and while it is rural you are so close to all that London has to offer and close to walks for the dogs, it really is the best of both worlds but sitters who do not know the area may think you are far, very far, from everything when in fact you are in the perfect position.

There are many helpful articles on the website blog and the best help and advice will come from our community Blog | TrustedHousesitters.com

Welcome and and do explore the forum as there are many “newbie” conversations.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Hi Lizzie, do you have dates in mind at all,
Thank you, Lucy

HI @LucyD welcome to the forum …

I’ve just checked your TrustedHousesitters membership and see that you are still only a partial member, you will need to be a full member to apply for sits.

If you need help completing your registration so that you can apply for LIzzie’s great listing @Therese will connect with you and help you with the process …

Welcome again.

Angela & The TEam

1 Like

Hi Angela! Finding it quite difficult to navigate the site as I’m a bit of a technophobe! I want to do the welcome guide and not sure how I go about that. Can you point me in the direction of help and tips to get started?

Hello @lizzie If you go to your drop down menu on the top left hand side, go to dashboard, and on the Welcome Guide block … Edit. You will be able to do section by section. Starting with My Home. Simply click on the pen in the blue circle and fill out the necessary information, section by section. Once you have a confirmed sitter, you can then share your welcome guide with them. I hope this helps and let me know if you need any further help.% Kind regards Therese

1 Like

Thanks - I will give it a go later!