Hi New House and Pet sitter from Richmond North Yorkshire England

I am a semi retired teacher and sports person who has a keen interest in Spanish and loves to travel, meet new people and experience new cultures. I am excited about the prospect of meeting new people and looking after pets in other countries and can’t wait to get started. This is all totally new to me but feel more confident looking at the posts to see it is not just me who is new to this :).

6 Likes

Hi @vickymiller. Nice part of the UK. I grew up in York.
I was in your position last May after joining THS. About to start my 12th sit! So yes it’s possible to get sits as a newbie on here, although starting local or last minute sits will help get you feedback for more desirable sits. Good luck.

3 Likes

Hello @vickymiller and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

If you are a member of TrustedHousesitters you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile to your profile on here by following the attached link should you wish. This will enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

If you are unsure how to do this or if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

You may also find the following thread helpful

Whereabouts will you be hoping to travel to first and start your housesitting adventures? :earth_americas:

Thanks appreciate that advice :slight_smile:

1 Like