home/pet sitting

Hi moved here from Calgary. Planning on making this area my home. Interested in home/pet sitting. Never done it before but have lots of references of how their pets are with me and me with them. I have a little yorkie that would need to come with me. Great personality.

Hi @frannie
A warm welcome to the Forum.

I noticed you are not yet a member of TrustedHousesitters, so once you join, you can add your profile to your forum profile.

Where are you relocating to? You will find lots of friendly advice here from our forum members who will be able to guide you. I

Everyone of us had to start somewhere, so don’t worry about you having never done it before. Once you have put together a really nice profile with lots of photos, detail and references, you will be well on your way to securing some lovely sits.

I would also add a good paragraph about your little Yorkie with some equally nice photos.
There are many pet parents/owners who would happily welcome a lovely furry personality.

1 Like

Hello @frannie and a belated welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

As @Therese mentions, once you are a member you can attach your TrustedHousesitters profile to your profile on here by following the attached link should you wish

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask as we all love to help out on here! :blush: