Joining THS Profile Question

Hi,
I just joined on the Forum Space, but I would like to join TrustedHousesitters as a basic sitter. Can I do that with this User Profile, or do I need to make another profile using my email. I would like to use the same email account for both.

1 Like

Hello @MrC and welcome to our community and a big “soon be be member” welcome also!! The forum is completely separate to the main TrustedHousesitters platform so you will need to sign up on the main site, but you can use the same email address for both.

The main website will enable you to create a much more indepth house sitter profile which you’ll be guided through on joining (after you’ve completed your ID verification checks). It also provides the framework to apply to sits, message with members and confirm and monitor your sits and reviews/references.

To provide further help, here are a couple of articles from the main website blog and of course our helpful members and moderators are on hand here in the forum to answer any other questions you might have! We’d love to follow in your adventures so please do come back and introduce yourself and keep us updated with your house sits, travels and pets!

All the very best from the Forum team!

2 Likes