Listing Review - No Applicants

@richten1 i suggest that walkable should be shown in distance and whether it’s flat terrain. How far each person can walk in a certain timeframe can vary greatly.

@Snowbird fair comment. Just some more details would work.

1 Like

Thank you! So, I’ll can edit the distance to liberty bell to say 15 blocks. Of course, I could add both mileage and kilometers, though I worry (again) that I’ll be getting too wordy.

OSomething I’ve found both on Airbnb and on THS is that most (in my experience) sitters/guests don’t read the entire listing. With almost every inquiry, I get asked questions that are clearly answered in the listing… I wonder if the more I write, the less gets read/paid attention to.

1 Like

@GardenCat city blocks are no gauge for me and many others as our locations may not be laid out that way. I have no idea how far 15 blocks would mean, or whether a block is standard for all cities and countries. Hence the use of miles/kms is preferable, in my opinion. When people also add if it’s in a hilly area, I think that’s also useful.

Thank you. Philadelphia is, luckily, a flat city!

Maybe try switching out your photos, and leading with one of the cat(s). I love the one of Maddie upside down.

3 Likes

Thanks, everyone for your responses! The sit got filled yesterday and I am so relieved!

10 Likes

That’s wonderful news @GardenCat thank you so much for the update …

1 Like

Size does matter! Bedsize is really important to me - it’s actually a dealbreaker! Nothing less than kingsize will suffice.