London Sunday 14th April - Harlesden

Would anyone be interested in a London meeting on Sunday the 14th April.

No idea exactly where yet but going on previous I thought date may suit @MyrCar , @nikki , @Cuttlefish @martacs75

All welcome!

Let me know if anyone is interested?

2 Likes

Hi Colin,

Many thanks for reaching out. It would be lovely to meet you and everyone else so I would be happy to meet on Saturday, 13th April. I will be sitting in Putney but I can meet anywhere.

Best,
Marta

1 Like

Hi - many thanks! I think we’d be able to make the afternoon (or lunch) but have a Country Blues do in some part of Tottenham in the evening ! You are welcome to join but it’s going to be quite basic and quite far from central London for you.

Happy to come into London - it’s just a tube ride. Depends on where you are, I’m sure we can find a pub or coffee place. Or, as I mentioned, lunch might be doable.

Great idea, hope something works out.

Best!

1 Like

I would very much like to meet up in Londo.I am at a house sit in Four Marks about an hour and a half train ride from London. Let me know when and where to meet and I will do my best to find you. Julie

1 Like

Hi @Colin
I’d love to join you guys if ok. Please let me know times and place.

1 Like

Would love to if i can. Am showing my Swiss step daughter the sights of London for her first ever trip so will be around South Ken/Marylebone High St in the daytime. Will join for a coffee/wine if I can fit in with you all. Thanks @Colin :raised_hands:t3::earth_africa:

Hi everyone., I am really sorry but I have had to change the day of the meet to Sunday the 14th April

I have looked around and chosen this pub as a meet venue

Acton Lane,
Canal Bridge,
Park Royal,
London,
NW10 7AD

It is a short walk from Harlesden overground and tube station

It is doggy-friendly if anyone wants to bring a four-legged friend and does food if anyone wants to have lunch.

I was thinking to meet around 1 pm

What does everyone think?

@Cuttlefish @richten1 @JulieV @martacs75 @nikki @MyrCar and anyone else that would like to join us!

1 Like

Colin, thank you for the update. I’ve already made arrangements to have someone stop in to let the dog out tomorrow, so I will be heading to London tomorrow anyway. So far I do not have any other plans on the 14th so will most likely be able to join you.

1 Like

Thanks @Colin - in the theatre Sunday avo so no chance but appreciate the invite and thought. Have fun all of you! #closebutnocigar

@Cuttlefish ,

Aww that’s a shame, hopefully our paths will cross another time.

Enjoy the show!!

1 Like

Hi Colin,
Thanks so much for organising. I have a presentation on Monday, 15th and need to prepare for this. I will try my best to come but won’t be able to know until nearer the time. I hope I can make it!

Hi @Colin
My apologies for my late response. I was waiting to check on a prior arrangement which unfortunately means I won’t be able to join you on Sunday. Disappointing.

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for your time organising the gathering. Unfortunately can’t attend it as the commute from where currently am it´s great. Maybe next time, and I hope you have fun! Cheers!

1 Like

I wish we could but we are in Scotland at that time, but are visiting London for a special birthday in May.
Hope all that join have a lovely time.

1 Like

Hi Colin - I don’t think we are going to be able to make it, but hope you have a great time in case we don’t!

| Colin
5 April |

• | - |

Hi everyone., I am really sorry but I have had to change the day of the meet to Sunday the 14th April

I have looked around and chosen this pub as a meet venue

The Grand Junction Arms

The Grand Junction Arms | Grand Union Canal | Young’s Pubs

A majestic Victorian pub situated on the Grand Union Canal. Ideally located just a short walk from Harlesden Tube station.

Acton Lane,
Canal Bridge,
Park Royal,
London,
NW10 7AD

It is a short walk from Harlesden overground and tube station

It is doggy-friendly if anyone wants to bring a four-legged friend and does food if anyone wants to have lunch.

I was thinking to meet around 1 pm

What does everyone think?

@Cuttlefish @richten1 @JulieV @martacs75 @nikki @MyrCar and anyone else that would like to join us!

Hey Colin,
Sorry for the late reply. It’s been really busy. Let me know if the meet up is still on, and if so, I’ll be at the Grand Junction Arms at 1pm.
Thanks!

Hi @martacs75

Really sorry but today didn’t seem to suit anyone so we cancelled.

Hopefully another time x

Hi @colin,
No worries! thanks for letting me know!
Hopefully another time :slight_smile:

1 Like