Meet up in Heytesbury UK 24 March - 3 April 2024

We are heading back again from Australia for our second sit in this beautiful area. Heytesbury is a tiny village of only 2 pubs and a shop with a bus coming every 2 hours. We won’t have a car, so if anyone wants to meet in the pub please DM us.

3 Likes

The location sounds idyllic @Crookie and I hope there will be other members in the area who can meet up with you during your specified dates, fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just boosting this post for visibility incase anyone will be in the area from March 24th until April 3rd, 2024. :slightly_smiling_face:

They’ve shut the Angel @Crookie :sob::sob: If you haven’t been before then Bishopstrow Spa is nice for afternoon tea and walking distance. We have great friends in Heytesbury too if you need anything whilst you’re there :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Noooo! @Cuttlefish The Angel was our local, now we have to walk an extra 200m to The Red Lion!

2 Likes

Hi @Crookie I hope you are enjoying Heytesbury :slightly_smiling_face:

Just boosting this thread again incase anyone is in the area currently until April 3rd, 2024 and would like to meet up :blush:

1 Like

Ŵe are having a lovely repeat sit @Sam_F

4 Likes

Thanks @Sam_F for boosting this thread. We had a lovely lunch with @Smiley at Chippenham on Thursday, half way between our 2 sits. It was good to meet at long last as we could never get our stars to align when @Smiley was in Australia.

5 Likes

You are very welcome @Crookie and I’m so pleased you were able to meet up and have a lovely lunch with @Smiley :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like