Meetup London - Victoria Jugged Hare - 26th July anyone?

UPDATE! Venue change
I am once again causing a ruckus in grand style. Is there any other way?
Meet up London Victoria Jugged Hare 26th July anyone?
it is centrally located, easily accessible by train, rail, tube, coach, foot and bless you if you can drive in London.
HO’s, Sitters, admins, wanna beez welcome.
@Joanne @anon4168721 @Wildcolonialgirl @martacs75 @toml @Angela_L consider this your personal invite.

Cheers
Happy Crazy Amparo (secret code for come ready to have a great time)
Please DM if interested

2 Likes

Hi @Amparo … for such a potentially well attended meetup I think this warrants it’s own topic !! So I’ve moved it here in the hope you attract a few more to join you! Looks like you have a fair number of possibilities so far… wish I could be there!!

2 Likes

Thank you! Wish you could as well <3
Lots of potential for others so let’s see…:slight_smile:
@Colin (hint hint)
@ArjunaTHS @Ben-ProductManager :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m in! Will take the train in from Hayes/Kent. Victoria?

2 Likes

Yes! Victoria station. It will be wonderful seeing you again. This time we will get a photo!

Sounds interesting - Are you thinking of the afternoon?

Waiting to see the interest. I am free and available anytime. I will PM you.

We’re interested. Annie and Thomas (Tom),we’ ll be sitting in Surbiton. Sounds like fun!

2 Likes

Count me as a maybe. If the time is before 4pm and I can move work meetings, I am in. Unfortunately I am booked from 4:30 pm on.

1 Like

We are looking at mid dayish (1-2 until ?) now due to travel and animals that need to be loved and fed. It’s open so come as you are when you are.

Thanks for organizing this Amparo. I am 99% certain that I can move my earlier work meetings, so 1-2 ish should work. Hope we can pull this off!

1 Like

This might be possible for me. I’ll be in Dagenham.

1 Like

It’s done :rose:

1 Like

Darn @Amparo I don’t get into London until the 28th … :sob:

Count us in….2 attending. Joanne & Roger. Thanks so much for organizing @Amparo. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

1 Like

Totally unacceptable!!
There is no appropriate emoji! :sob:

We will have to send you a zoom link :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: or something…
:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Yay! :tada::dancer::clinking_glasses:
Ten!

1 Like

We will be there! - Looking forward to meeting you all!

2 Likes

I’d love to come but not sure it will work. I’m housesitting in Newbury and have a Border Terrier and wouldn’t be able to leave her for so long - 3 hours maximum. I guess Cafe Rouge isn’t dog friendly, is it? She might enjoy a train journey :blush:
I’ve just emailed Victoria Station’s Cafe Rouge asking if I can take the dog…

@Amparo The rate this is building I may just have to bring my arrival date forward … :wink:

4 Likes