Meetup Greetings from London Jugged Hare!

Wish you were here!
Still going strong sharing stories, tips and tales!

17 Likes

It was really great to meet everyone-sorry we had to leave to get back to the pup!
You can see how excited she was to see us :wink:

8 Likes

Amazing thank you so much for sharing and yes “Wish We Were There” we need a "Call Registry … to put faces to names :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: :clap: :star:

We know which one’s Margaux :dog:

4 Likes

I took a quick video, so my photos aren’t that great, but I did catch the unicorn!

8 Likes

@Angela_L the pups were so adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

and probably the best behaved @Joanne :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: :dog:

4 Likes

Amparo has the best outfit! I recognize some of you but who are the others?

2 Likes

What a fabulous afternoon and so lovely to meet everyone… thank you @Amparo for arranging this :blush:

7 Likes

It was a really happy time! Flynn and I enjoyed meeting you all! Thanks to Amparo.
Tom

8 Likes

Really lovely to meet you too @toml & of course the lovely Flynn :dog:

6 Likes

It was a fun afternoon and great to meet you all.

6 Likes

@Londongal it was and lovely to meet you both too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

There are not enough words to express how wonderful it was to meet each and everyone of you.
You are all so unique with incredible life experiences before and after home and pet sitting. Thank you all for coming and sharing So much.
You guys are amazing and I am thrilled to call you friends.

@Angela_L we were 14 Trusted Housesitters! One person has traveled to 93 countries, one couple have been nomadic global travelers for over ten years. We were a mix of British and American members. Our tables were set banquet style and Colin took the lead as we demonstrated a British-American takeover and rearranged our tables and seating so we can better interact and yes we played a bit of musical chairs going round and chatting with each other. It was a beautiful thing to experience and to feel such camaraderie and just great fun.
We discovered so much about each other and some of us will certainly meet again in other parts of the world it seems.
This was too cool.
:sparkling_heart:
Thank you for bringing the sweet pups and well just thank you all.

12 Likes

How great! I hope to be able to meet some of you some day!

5 Likes

Well, what a lovely afternoon that was! Thank you @Amparo for making it happen! It is truly amazing how a room full of strangers can get together and leave as friends just a few hours later. The table was oozing love, laughter, tips, stories and inspiration by the bucket load!- Thank you so much to all that came.
As Amparo would say - " We are Trustedhousesitters" :grinning:

11 Likes

Absolutely well said @Colin :+1:t2::blush:

2 Likes

It really was beautiful. I felt it the whole time. It was a genuine pleasure to meet you and Kyero. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

You are a sweetheart! I’m going to be gushing here for a bit my heart is so moved when I meet people like you, like us.
Butterflies and unicorns.
Free spirited souls in love with life.
:cookie: :yum:

3 Likes

@Amparo awww thank you and such apt lovely words :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::butterfly:

2 Likes

Just a couple of pics from me. It was GREAT meeting everyone. This was so much fun!

10 Likes