Hello everyone, my name is Gideon

Hello everyone,

My name is Gideon, and I am a digital nomad with Julia, my fiance.

Next week will start my first sitting in London

151004_1702562693394_2751840_n

14 Likes

welcome to the community and best of luck with your first sit!

2 Likes

Welcome Gideon and Julia. All the best for your first sit. Enjoy London!

2 Likes

Welcome to the group, and have a wonderful sit in London! I’m sure you’ll both enjoy it.

@Gideon welcome to the forum. You are going to find it is filled with some of the best of the best in the pet community! And congratulations on getting your first sit!

I took a peek at your profile and those are some pretty cute furballs you have in those pictures (even the turtle, though not furry…lol). Isn’t it just a blast to get to enjoy time with these beautiful creatures and know you are helping out others where they can enjoy their time away?

I noticed you have not added your member profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Owner & Sitter Exchange - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum. By doing so, you will allow other members to easily reach your profile and help you with any questions you may have.

If you do have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to any members here and anyone will be happy to help. Also, make sure you share pics of your adventures and great sits!

1 Like

Hello @Gideon and welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:
Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing.
How did your first sit in London go? :blush:

Hi @Gideon welcome to the THS community! How did your first sit go?

I love the photos you shared, where was that cafe located? I’ve never been to one that has cats, bunnies, and turtles! Were there any other animals inside? I’ve been to a cat cafe in South Korea 7 years ago and it was so much fun.

I haven’t been to one since then, but I know here in San Diego where I live they opened Cat Cafe SD which is a cafe filled with adoptable cats. It’s such a neat way to help animals in need find their forever homes.

4 Likes