Meetup Greetings from London Jugged Hare!

@Brad gorgeous photos of Flynn :dog: & really lovely to meet you … hope you enjoy your stay in
Dag-en-ham :joy: … sorry I couldn’t resist!

2 Likes

Fabulous!
Wonderful to meet you Brad. You must share how your are learning English :grinning:
Enjoy the rest of your stay in the UK!

3 Likes

@Joanne gorgeous photo, I think the dog trainer wore her out! :sweat_smile:… lovely to meet you both :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Absolutely brilliant meeting you all. Thanks once again @Amparo for organising such a splendid afternoon. Poor Margaux is thoroughly exhausted after her first trip to the Smoke!

8 Likes

Brilliantly described :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@Amparo so well said, and thanks to your efforts for bringing us all together. It was just great sharing stories of past and future adventures!

1 Like

@Samox24 yes, she slept quite a bit of the remaining afternoon….lovely to meet you as well!

2 Likes

Thank You Ampro for an epic afternoon
Fair Winds
Annie and Tom

5 Likes

Oops Amparo I mean, unicorn haze must be affecting my spelling.

1 Like

If anyone doubted that unicorns really do exist…

10 Likes

I am so glad to hear that as the intention was to spread the sparkle of joy, love and happiness and thanks to all of you I believe we were very successful.
Thank you so very much for choosing to join us and for John sharing his traveling trousers and adventures.
Stay free and happy :woman_fairy:

5 Likes

Brad, thanks for the pics of Flynn - sending along to the HOs who are in the US now. Good to meet you.
tom

3 Likes

Thank you Colin. I love this photo and the message.
It means so much to me.
Truly loved speaking with you and Kyero. You are both beautiful people.
Will pm you.
XX

Just a few more :relaxed:

We are Trusted House sitters :paw_prints:

7 Likes

I’ve loved seeing all the photos of this meetup. I do hope I can make it to a future one. I did seriously consider getting the National Express to London, with or without the kids, but we had to get the trailer tent ready for a camping trip!

3 Likes

@Debbie - Where are you based?

1 Like

What great photos, it looks like a brilliant afternoon. I do keep an eye on UK meet-up dates, I hope to ‘gatecrash’ some day (as a home owner, not a sitter).

2 Likes

Aug 6 is coming up soon!

@toml It certainly is… I’ll add a link here to the meetup thread for that date in case anyone arrives here and is interested…

3 Likes

Yes it would be nice for owners to join in too. Handy to exchange tips

1 Like