Looking for long term house/pet sit

Hi There! We are an experienced house/pet sit couple (65 and 75 years young) looking for a one year plus house/pet sit. We are from Florida, US, but open to Anywhere! We fly for free (perks of being a retired International Flight Attendant). My hubby is retired golf pro and chef! Hopefully, there is a place out there for us! Thank you! Warmly, Florence

3 Likes

What a wonderful opportunity and how lucky to have free flights!
I just did a search on the forum and found the following. I know itā€™s over a year old but will give you some idea. Long term sits do occasionally come up, but rarely for a year:

It might also be a good idea to join other housesitting sites. If you search ā€˜other housesitting sitesā€™ youā€™ll find information

1 Like

Congratulations on embarking into your new phase of life @Flobo. You will soon discover, wait I think you already know, anything is possible.

I just want to commend you and wish you the very best of everything in your journey

4 Likes

Hi @Flobo. This sounds wonderful. Donā€™t mean to be the pain here but be aware many countries will require a visa if you intend to stay longer than 3 months.

2 Likes

Hi There! Thank you for replying. I realize that some countries require visas. Would love to hear from many countries, and will make decisions as opportunities come up. Loving this forum and ā€œmeetingā€ you! Warmly, Florence

2 Likes