"Love Your Pet Day" - Sharing The Love

Happy National Love Your Pet Day … Share The Love :heart:

Pets are the very heart of our TrustedHousesitters community they are the reason WHY we exist … During lockdown sitter members contacted us everyday saying we miss the pets … and the people of course but mainly the PETS!!

Let’s take a moment to share the love and celebrate our pet family members and the ones our sitters keep safe and happy at home :heart:

Share your pics … and post one word that describes what they mean to you

Holly - Always :heart:

1930715_35715504347_5363_n_360

Our Team Have Been Sharing Their Love …

“I think the word “saviour” would be apt. I adopted her a bit before the pandemic and I feel like the only reason I endured all that was because of her. I owe her a lot”

Love you Mioux Mioux. - Robert :heart:

kitty_480

My first baby, Boo. She may drive me crazy some days but she is my beautiful girl. Definitely a mummy’s girl who is always by my side :heart:
One word to describe her = Loyal.” LouiseH :heart:

"Definitely the biggest love of my life :see_no_evil: :smiling_face_with_3_hearts: :melting_face:
Robin (round robin) - spoiled cat" Dana :heart:

Dolly = Bonkers! Paul :heart:

Snoochie & Booch = Cute! Paul :heart:

Poppy and her sister - snuggler! Helen :heart:

8 Likes

@Angela_L those pictures are so cute! Thanks for sharing them. And thanks for starting this conversation. I’m looking forward to seeing everyone’s cute pet pictures!

2 Likes

Such sweet babies!

1 Like

TeamTrusted sharing pet love on “Love Your Pet Day”

Bucky & Bullseye - Joy :hugging_face::two_hearts: Bianca

Hulk - My Heart :heart: Donna

image0000001

My little Feyre :sparkling_heart: Sarah

3 Likes

My daughter’s new little dachsie munchkin. Can’t wait to meet him! :paw_prints: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Late to the party but you all know Tilly by now, my gorgeous Galgo Espanol Mix.
She would definitely be described as cheeky :joy: Katie

6 Likes

OH my goodness. This little one looks like my new grandpuppy, Badge. Sweetest ever!

2 Likes

Oh my he’s a cutie! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes