Meetup Gallery - Share your meetup pix!

Welcome Athanasia to house and pet sitting! How wonderful to be able to spend time with your son and Colin and what a kind owner to allow this to happen. Enjoy your time together.

3 Likes

Kalós írthate sti Vretanía kai sto próto sas spíti kai katoikídio… …

Have a wonderful stay in Leeds with your family and thank you for sharing a lovely “Meet Up” Pic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s wonderful and so nice of the home owners. Such a great photo too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I had the pleasure of meeting THS sitter/HO, @sledgejoyce at Hyperion Espresso in Fredericksburg, Virginia this afternoon. We’ve talked and texted but this is our first in-person meeting! The weather was perfect.

11 Likes

Now that we are a “Remote First Company”, TrustedHousesitters organizes quarterly team get togethers so we all get a chance to work together in-person for a couple of days and are able to enjoy some social time in the evenings with our colleagues who some of us rarely see “off-screen”.

Last night @Therese and I managed a couple of drinks together in a bar on the Brighton seafront - enjoying the longest day with people on the beach till it got dark! Therese is over from her home in Portugal, having just completed a house sit here, and I flew in from Mexico on route back to France at the weekend - so a happy stopover for us both!

No prizes for guessing what we chatted about for several hours !!!

Anyone else in Brighton this week?

14 Likes

Hi Vanessa - We are currently in Brighton, I just messaged you !

4 Likes

Hi forum community. @Kirstin and I enjoyed a lovely brunch at the shore the other day, and we had such a wonderful time we’re going to meet again when we’re both back in San Diego in a few months. Bonus points, as Kirstin agreed to teach me how to play pickleball when we get together again!

14 Likes

It was a real pleasure for my sister, Libby, and I to meet up with @Therese for lunch, enjoy a stroll down to Brighton Beach then have a coffee overlooking the seafront.
And yes, there was plenty of talking about what we love doing the most!!
Therese, Marg and Liz a

9 Likes

You’re here! Yay!
Great pic! Hope you have a fabulous time!

2 Likes

Thank you @Amparo! Yes, we’ve been here just over a week and loving our first sit near Tunbridge Wells with our chickens and ducks in a gorgeous period home.
You’re continuing to have a fabulous time too with some wonderful sits for such lovely owners.

3 Likes

Looks like you had a great time - lovely pic!! So sorry I had to bail out at last minute … rendezvous challenges with my other half who was picking me up to go to the ferry. When we next have our THS in-person quarterly get-together we’ll have to organize ahead and see how many members we can get together for coffee in Brighton! Until September!! And @Colin see you then!!

2 Likes

It was fun meeting up with Patti P. Hutt at Blake Gardens in El Cerrito, California USA

4 Likes

It would have been lovely to meet you @Vanessa_A but Therese explained your situation. Perhaps September may still be a possibility depending on the dates of THS get-together!

1 Like

We meet up with Gretchen & Jeff in London. We are both members of a travel Facebook group and realized we would both be in London on THS housesits at the same time. Planned an afternoon of talking about travel and pets that included adult beverages. So much fun!

11 Likes

Lovely to see Portugal and the US colliding over drinks in London!! Looks like you had lots of fun. Great to see Gretchen and Jeff back in Europe too. Amy’s become quite the meetup facilitator … been chatting to her this week about just this very topic!! How long are you in London @LynKinn and where next?

2 Likes

We have already left London and back in Portugal now. On our way back to Javea, Spain for a repeat Housesit for a couple of weeks. Then traveling around the Mediterranean for the summer with some more housesits too.

4 Likes

Sounds fabulous! Enjoy Spain :dancer: :sunny:

nice! Sorry we kept missing each other but glad we connected in other way. Have fun!

We had the pleasure of spending yesterday in Brighton, in the company of fellow full-time sitters (@marce ) Marcela, Antonio and their adorable dog Leonardo. It was great to share stories from the past and and hopes for the future with other sitters that have as much love and enthusiasm for this way of life as we do.
…and for those that wonder if it is possible to be successful house sitters whilst having a dog of your own, here is your proof that it definitely is!

12 Likes

This is so interesting to see all those “get together”. After the last two years where we couldn’t see or touch people except in a virtual mode, coming back to “normality” is extraordinarily heart warming. Thanks for sharing.

8 Likes