Meetup Genève Switzerland 19 - 24 October

Greetings! I am cat sitting my way around Europe since August not really staying in any country long enough to connect with locals or other travelers. I’m in serious need of human interaction. I’m in Genève until 25 October and would like to explore the area more before I leave. If any of the below interest you let’s connect and plan a date to meetup.

Things I would like to do:

• Drinks at Ragtime
  • Slow hike Mont Salève
  • Bains des Pâquis
  • Flower Clock
  • Bel-Air Fine Art Gallery
  • Have a coffee at Pages and Sips
  • Broken chair
  • Fondue at Café du Soleil

Cheers
Kim

3 Likes

Hello @kimshady and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for starting a meet up in Genève, what a fabulous location for a meet up! Fingers crossed there will be other members in the area for your dates :crossed_fingers:t2::blush:

Fondue at Café du Soleil is highly recommended, it’s one of our favourite places for fondue and we will be heading back there again in December. It’s one of the oldest bistro’s in Geneva and certainly one of the very best for fondue!
Enjoy your time there.

1 Like

Nice to virtually meet you @Samox24 :blush: I’m looking forward to the fondue. Do you remember if Café du Soleil offer single serving fondue? I’ve heard some place will turn you away since the fondue serving is too much for one person.

1 Like

Hi @kimshady I’m not sure if they offer a single serving fondue as hubby and I ordered the fondue for two, maybe you could give them a call first to check. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like