Mexico Rescue - Holly's Puppy News!

Latest update on our girl Holly, she went into labor last night and by midnight three new little ones had arrived into our world … nothing more yet by I will update when there is more news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Latest on Holly … she has delivered 13 puppies the most pups born to a rescue at The Animal Pad was 16 so our girl is close to that record and thank goodness we found her when we did otherwise thirteen puppies would have been born on the streets.

8 Likes

Holly wants you to say Hi to her puppies all 13 of them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog: :dog:

6 Likes

Hi @Angela_L Just curious, what happened with the 13 puppies? How many were girls / boys?

1 Like

Hi @anon49809275 there will be an update very soon, we are waiting for more pictures now that they are a little older.

Sadly Holly lost one puppy who struggled from birth but the other 12 are thriving and we are going to help the Animal Pad Team find then furrever homes when it’s adoption time, they will all be honorary TrustedHousesitters members too …

Thank you so much for asking.

3 Likes

Hi @Angela_L Oh, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of one of the puppies.

I look forward to hearing about how the 12 puppies are doing in a future update.

Thank you!

2 Likes