Mobile site shut down my application saying five had been reached

Hello, @Breezylake I have found some further information regarding the applications which is likely to be applicable to your previous issue.

• If you click apply when the listing has four applications and as long as you keep the application box open and do not navigate away then your application will be received and so will everyone else’s who has followed this process. This is currently happening and tech have seen listings with multiple applications received this way.
  • Make sure you apply when you see four applications and do not navigate away or close the window or let your browser time out.
  • However, if you click on apply at the exact same moment that the listing receives its final 5th application and goes into reviewing then you will still see the message box but will be unable to send the application.
  • So the difference is precise timing. If the 5 application is submitted as you open the application window you will not be able to reply as technically the 5 application has been received and the listing is already in reviewing.

I hope that helps clarify how the process works and can see that @Karen_E is also assisting you further with this.

1 Like