New bie THS

Hi everyone,

I am Anh, i love pet and travel alot ^^
I’m a new THS sitter, i am very happy become THS’s member ^^

I just started reading lots of the posts educate my self here before i have a sit.
Also how to deal with things during a sit when things don’t go as planned.

Thanks for all your sharing that help alot.

11 Likes

Welcome @anhdinh .
Which country are you living in and what are the locations that you want to sit ?
All the best with your house sitting journey.

1 Like

Welcome @anhdinh
Not sure where you’re located but advise when starting out on THS is to apply for local and last minute sits until you’ve got a handful of good reviews. It took me 23 applications to get my first sit just over 2 years ago when I started on THS. Just about to do my 23rd sit. Good luck.

3 Likes

Welocme and best of luck with your THS-journey! I started in July, have done 2 sits and have 2 booked in the near future. As @richten1 says it is a good idea to apply for short/ local sits so that you get some reviews, but it will also give you experience so you can ask the right questions and know what to look for to get a match that is good for you. Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to THS @anhdinh .
I’m also a new to THS sitter.
So far I’ve done one short local sit and have a longer one booked for the end of November, also local to my area.
The forums have been great for me to get a sense of THS.

5 Likes

Hi @anhdinh, welcome to the forum! It’s a great place to learn so much great information as a new sitter. You’ll find lots of helpful hints and tips by searching on the forum and reading the THS blogs as well :smiling_face:

1 Like