New doggie sit in Epping Forest - UK

Hello, we’ve just joined up to the website and forum. We’re very new to this sort of thing.

We’ve had our little pomchi now for a 1 1/2 years and have previously taken her on staycation holidays with us, however she doesn’t travel well on long journeys and its not fun watching your dog for when she is going to throw up in the car! So we’ve decided to leave her behind this time.

We’re going away for a long weekend 1-4 April and really hoping we can find a lovely person to look after our darling. She really is a very sweet dog, she loves cuddles, but also she’s great playing ball and other games. She’s totally house trained and uses her doggie door to get out to the garden.

We have a lovely family home on the edge of Epping Forest, garden is great for relaxing when the weather is good. Kitchen has all the necessities for cooking up a storm.

I have created our profile but I would be happy for any feedback on it if anyone has the time to read it.

Thanks and looking forward to connecting with others on here!

Lara x

1 Like

Hi @larajane , on behalf of Angela and Vanessa, we want to welcome to our Community Forum and to TrustedHousesitters … thank you for joining us.

You’ve created a great informative listing, with lovely images. Willow sounds like a real treat and a true pleasure.

I have taken the liberty of re-boosting your listing which means it goes back to the top of the website and is sent out to all the available sitters. Please keep in touch with us should you not receive the response you need.

Enjoy the conversations, connecting with other members. and If at any time you need any help don’t hesitate to reach out to our community here which is full of helpful members who have been through the process themselves and will happily give advice and guidance.
All the very best. The Forum team

1 Like