New here from New South Wales, Australia

Hi everyone,
My name is Lesley and I live in Newcastle NSW. My son recently left home so now it’s just lovely Jasmine the cat and myself. I’m looking forward to some holidays in my campervan but Jasmine is not too keen on camping. She’s more of a luxury hotel kind of girl so has dug her heels in and demanded to stay home. So here I am looking forward to meeting some new people and finding Jasmine a some new friends. Cheers Lesley

11 Likes

Hi @Leelou
Welcome to the forum.
A sit in New Castle was one of the “scheduled never happened” events on my calendar!
I do wish good journeys in your camper van and happy caring sitters for Jasmine.

1 Like

Hello Lesley and a big welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the forum. Now that Australia is relaxing some regulations, it’s lovely to see more Aussies join the fold here! I’m one half of an Aussie/Brit partnership so although there’s no chance we’ll get back for a while it’s lovely to follow from afar!!

I hope when you are ready, you find the perfect sitters who can keep Jasmine in the style she’s accustomed to. Enjoy connecting with our friendly members here in the community and we look forward to seeing your campervan on the road in a future post!! All the best!

3 Likes

Welcome, @Leelou, to the forum from a fellow Aussie. Great NSW is opening up more and more and you’ll soon be able to head off in your campervan to enjoy our wonderful country whilst Jasmine enjoys the luxury of staying at home being cared for by a wonderful sitter. Enjoy being a part of the forum as you’ll learn plenty from members here.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome @temba. Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Thanks Vanessa

1 Like

Hi @Amparo,
Sorry you missed Newcastle. It’s a great place. Thanks for the welcome

1 Like

Hello Lesley and welcome :slightly_smiling_face::wave:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Samox24, thanks for the welcome :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome & good to see a person from Oz round these parts.

We lived in Newy for a while but left earlier this year. If we were still there I would have applied as local sits suit us :+1:.

Take care & if you’re ever by the breakwall, may the waves be calm on that day!

c

2 Likes

Hi RunnerC, thanks for the welcome. Gotta love the breakwall!

1 Like