Just a quick hello from Australia

Hello, I am from Mildura, Victoria, Australia. I am excited to be a member of Trusted Housesitters and the community forum. This is new although I have done some pet sitting but mainly in Melbourne. I enjoy walking, going to the gym, gardening, yoga and generally keeping fit and healthy. I am matured age and looking forward to enjoying my life pet sitting. I hope I will learn a lot from this forum.
Thank you for reading my introduction.
Warm Regards,
Miranda

4 Likes

Hi @mirandalam, a warm welcome to a fellow Victorian! You’ll learn heaps from the Forum as well as the THS site. All the best enjoying your pet sitting.

1 Like

hello miranda. i’m ann from perth . i’ve been sitting as a newby in sydney back to back and returning home in september, to a few more sits. well done on joining

1 Like

Hi @mirandalam and welcome to the community forum and to TrustedHousesitters. I encourage you to share your sitter profile with members by embedding it into your forum username/profile.

Francine
Volunteer moderator :canada:

Hello Francine,

Thank you for this information.

I have followed your instructions, however not sure if it worked.

Sorry I am not that computer savvy.

Thank you,

Kind Regards
Miranda

Admin Notice: Post Moderated

Hello @mirandalam and welcome to our community! I’m just dipping in here while @Snowbird is offline to let you know I’ve fixed your link in your forum profile so it’s now working fine and can be seen by forum users.

Do you know Myrtleford by any chance? We did a 3 month cat sit there some time ago and absolutely loved that area. So much to see and do. Are you hoping to continue pet sitting in Victoria or do you hope to venture further afield?

1 Like

Hi Vanessa,
Thank you so much for your assistance. I have heard of Myrtleford but never visited. Yes, my husband and I would like to pet sit in Victoria. Ideally I would like to venture at places further away, however it may be challenging due to my work at this stage. Although I work part time. Hopefully sometime next year I will travel further. I have plans to pet sit in Tasmania. My husband and I have been there and absolutely loved it. Thank you for recommending Myrtleford. I will keep it in mind.

1 Like