Greetings from Australia

Hello fellow house and pet sitters

My name is Julie and I joined Trustedhousesits in late 2022.
I am Australian and live in Perth, Western Australia. I am learning Italian and planned to be in Italy for a few months before Covid hit and I had to return to Australia and was really lucky to get home!

I have attached a picture of my 15 year old Burmese cat Charlie. I love cats but have grown up with and been around a lot of dogs too.

I am happy to hear from you!

Post moderated solicitation removed to adhere to community rules

6 Likes

Hi @JULIE_OZ and welcome to the forum. I’m a Victorian who loves cats. Charlie looks a really beautiful puss. Enjoy being a part of the forum and THS.

2 Likes

Hi Julie and welcome to the forum, we’re glad you’re here.

Where in Italy would you most like to go visit? Same location as before COVID or someplace different? Italy is probably my favorite country to visit but I haven’t yet visited every country…so the jury is still out.

If you’d like to add your THS profile to your sitter profile here is the information on how to do that, or you can always ask one of the moderators and we can do it for you.

Charlie is adorable!!

3 Likes

Hi Julie
Welcome to THS and the forum.
What a gorgeous cat Charlie is.
Thought I’d mention that I shall be flying into Perth on or after 6th August and have a housesit in Two Rocks from 18/8 - 9/9. Would be great if we could meet up, although I know it’s a long way off.
Are you hoping to be a sitter as well as finding a sitter one day for Charlie?

1 Like

Hello @JULIE_OZ and welcome to the Community Forum :clap:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

What a cutie Charlie is! :cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As @Kelly mentioned, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your profile here by following the attached link, should you wish.

If you are having any trouble adding this or have any other questions please don’t hesitate to ask, we are all more than happy to help. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks Temba!

Thanks Kelly I have done this so many thanks!

The link you had wasn’t working so I went in and fixed it. Members should now be able to click through to see your profile.

I too took a peak at your profile and I love all your travel/pet photos! I hope it is okay if I offer a few edits? I would recommend removing the patio photo because I am not sure what if tells homeowners about yourself but it is lovely. For whatever reason members can’t see captions on the desktop so if you have written a caption for the patio photo that help explains it members using the desktop won’t be able to read the caption. Do you happen to have any photos of yourself with a dog? I would also put somewhere in your profile about if you plan on traveling with your cat Charlie? or will he be staying home?

all in all I think you are off to a great start!

Hi Smiley
Contact me closer to the time. No, not looking for a sit for Charlie. Just me!

1 Like