Hello - sitter from Tasmania

Hello,
I’ve just rejoined TH after a few years absence… covid.
I’m hoping to pet sit along Thames/London region (artist with work to make about the historic Thames), and then hoping for sit/s in Ireland and coastal UK. Here’s hoping !
Keep well everyone.
Julie

Post Moderated - dates removed in-line with guidelines - thank you for understanding

3 Likes

Hello @JulieTAS and welcome. Most sitters have a wish list of locations and timeframes, but of course if we all posted them here, the forum would have lost its core intent and direction.

I would suggest you take advantage of the features of saved searches, notifications, and favourite listings. You can search those terms using the search feature here. There’s a similar search feature on the homepage of the main TrustedHousesitters website, as well as the blog. That will certainly increase your chances of your hopes being met. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello
Thanks for this useful advice - will follow
All the best
Julie

Hello @JulieTAS. A very warm welcome back to TrustedHousesitters. We’re glad you’ve joined us here in the community forum, and that you introduced yourself so we can get to know you.

Although you can’t promote your specific pet sit needs here in the forum, you can include a link to your TrustedHousesitters page in your forum profile. Often our members are happy to take a look at sitter or pet parent pages and provide suggestions for things to tweak to make them really shine.

Here’s how you do that:

See you around the forum!

Welcome back, Julie!

Yes, link to your TH profile via your forum profile. You can put all your wishdates in your TH profile.

Another tip: Consider changing your location to where you want to sit. HOs there may find you that way. Just explain where you really live in your profile description.

Thanks Geoff - that’s very helpful

2 Likes