New, housesit in Lake District, UK

HI -I’m Caroline and I’ve just joined THS. It seems such a great set up! I’d loved to have joined such a community when I was younger. I used to housesit for local friends, esp with dogs and horses - would’ve been great to travel further field doing it.

We’re in a detached renovated Lakes farmhouse, with fabulous views across to Caw, Dow Crag and Coniston Old Man. Perfect for walkers, mountain bikers and road cycling.

Our first sit is in early April (2nd-9th)- fingers crossed someone fancies coming to take care of our Labradoodle and awesome cat… :smile:

Happy travels!
Cx

2 Likes

Hi Caroline and welcome to THS and the forum. It sounds as if you are in a wonderful location that will definitely appeal to many sitters.

I really wanted to apply for this one Caroline as the Lake District is one of my favourite places, and Tara looks adorable - but unfortunately I’m on one sit which finishes on the 2nd and then another which starts on the 9th - typical!

I’ve saved your profile so I’ll definitely apply if you have any other dates (which don’t clash with sits I’ve already confirmed)

1 Like

That would be brill, Andrew. Defo other opportunities - I’ll try to get dates up asap.

Are your other stays v far from us? I could be flexible on the dates as my mum could cover the start and end. She just can’t do the whole thing.

cx

@DaisyFitz - I’ve sent you a private message