New in California

Hey there everyone! I am brand new and super nervous. I have been following this site for years as both a sitter and an owner. Just never ended up using the service BUT now I am all in as I am going to be gone 4 months starting December, (just found out and still not confirmed yet). Yikes! I am hoping someone will be excited to come and ski and enjoy the great outdoors here, it’s all winter. I have two amazing pitties that love their couch and will be looking for someone as special as they are. Excited to be here. Aloha

5 Likes

Fabulous @Kymberlee
Welcome. I have no doubts you will find the perfect someone for your gorgeous babies.

My new mantra is “I wish I could clone myself” there are so many wonderful opportunities here.
Enjoy and take a deep breath. Your life is getting amazing!

2 Likes

Hi @Kymberlee welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters thank you for bringing some California Sunshine to our day!

Nervous is normal … until you discover just how amazingly well our community works it can seem a little daunting but you’ve come to the right place for help and support, many our members have so much experience and even “newbies” like yourself have great tips and advice.

Please feel free to ask any questions, enjoy connecting with members from around the world and we look forward to sharing in your TrustedHousesitters journey.

Angela and the Team

2 Likes

That sounds wonderful but sadly it wouldn’t be me as, being from the UK, I could only stay in the US for 90 days

1 Like