New Member Intro

Hello fellow travelers, and pet lovers!!
Just joined the forum and want to introduce myself.
I go by Alliecat and have just recently retired from being a PADI Instructor. Getting ready for this new and exciting chapter of traveling and house and pet sitting.

5 Likes

Hi @Alliecat and welcome from this diver! I wish you much luck with your future sits.

1 Like

Thanks so much!! :grinning:

Hi @Alliecat and welcome to our community. Please tell us where you are based in the world and where you hope this new chapter in your life might take you! My partner and I are both avid divers, over many years (not so much recently), and are planning to dive in a cenote for the first time in Mexico in a couple of weeks. I would love to hear more about your favourite dive spots … in fact that would make a great post over in the travel category if you fancied starting one!!

Please enjoy connecting here in the forum and don’t hesitate to ask our helpful, friendly members anything that might help you get started on your new travel and house sit adventures!

All the best, Vanessa and the team

1 Like

Morning,
I have dove in the cenotes of Mexico. They are absolutely gorgeous!! If you haven’t had a dive in longer then a year, you may want to do a scuba review at home. Thanks so much for the welcome!! It’s very much appreciated. If you should have any dive questions please inquire. I’m super excited about this new chapter of house sitting, but I am still a master scuba diver trainer and in good standing with PADI. If you get to Belize for diving one of my favorite dive sites here is half moon caye wall out at lighthouse atoll.
Take care
A