New to Forum and New sitter

Hi @OdLou welcome to our community forum I’ve just looked at your “little slice of paradise” as described by Emily, one of you excellent sitters …

“It was an absolute pleasure to house sit for Louise and Owen. They are lovely, warm people and full of lots of interesting stories about their adventures. Their house is a little slice of paradise tucked away in a rural spot but still close to local amenities. And to top it off Sid and Molly stole our hearts! They are super well behaved but cheeky too, and both love their cuddles. I would not hesitate to recommend to others and hopefully we get to return ourselves one day”. Emily

ee6df120974623b6496a51fc7a6030

It’s wonderful that you are looking to embark on your own sitter adventure, there are many pet parent/owners who become sitters after living vicariously through their own sitters and decide to make the transition and never look back. Having experienced TrustedHousesitters from a pet parent side is such an advantage … as @Debbie-L found when she started her sitter’s journey forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/from-pet-parent-owner-to-pet-sitter-what-i-learned

If you have any questions you’ve come to the very best place to get answers, help and advice. We look forward to sharing in your next adventure.

Welcome again.

Angela & The Team

4 Likes