Out of the "Norm"/Altered Appearances - Opinions

Thanks, and I love the idea of a hot pink mohawk, just not sure I could pull that one off. :rofl:

This is wonderful to hear, and completely makes sense. I’m not sure if I will change my pic every time I change my hair color as I plan on keeping it short for awhile. However if I grow it out, I may change it then.

Very good point. :heart:

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t fuss with changing it ever time, but i’ve had long hair now for several years so it was time. lol. i just never really thought about it. and with covid for the last couple years it was a moot point.

I’m completely confident you could rock the hot pink mohawk! :smiley:

1 Like

It is important to be yourself. If you have pink hair, tattoos, ear rings, nose rings or whatever then why not show the real you in your profile. It would not be amusing to show up on a sit looking totally different to the ones shown on site or the ones in you video call. Different people in different places react in different ways to what is said and done ( Don’t I know, oh yeah!)

1 Like

As long as you take great care of my pups, I could care less what you look like…but I do LOVE the color :blush:

I love your hair, and importantly it shows that you are confident in who you are (something which I think would be appealing to a home owner).
If there was an unconscious bias about somebody’s appearance the home owner wouldn’t even be aware of it, because it’s unconscious!
If they consciously filtered out people who look different, or just not like them, then they probably won’t have much else in common with you either so it wouldn’t be the most comfortable fit anyway.
Just be you, and just be blue!

Do you mind if I show my hairdresser your fabulous colour combo? I used to work in the corporate world so had to have sensible hair, but now I work for myself I can have whatever colour I like! My hairdresser has only one request from me - do whatever she wants! This was my favourite, a little ran up to me and said I had unicorn hair!

3 Likes