Owners photos

Can you explain why you can only view a very small circular photo of the house owners
They get to see what a sitter looks like but not the other way around
I feel it would be a useful addition to be able to enlarge their photos

5 Likes

Hi @seagulls I have moved your question to a more appropriate category which includes member feedback and ideas … thank you for posting.

1 Like

Agreed! Unless the homeowner also has a sitter profile, we generally have no idea what their picture actually looks like. We usually squint to try and make it out, but usually can’t. It would be a nice feature to be able to click on the profile image and get a larger version of the image :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I so agree with @seagulls and @ScrewTheAverage. It is such a small image of the HO that it really is difficult to see what they look like. I know it would help when I am addressing them in my application.

4 Likes

@seagulls Great question, I have often wondered the same thing!

2 Likes

Was there any response from TrustedHousitters on this? I was about to post the same question when I found that it had already been asked. I’m fairly new to this, only have done one local sit, but am also frustrated by not being able to see the homeowner’s photo. Why not have an owner’s profile, as well as a sitters profile? It would be very helpful to know, for instance, what languages they speak. Some owners are very good at describing themselves in the sit description, but some do not give any information, and I’ve never seen the language question, even in international sits. If this needs to be a separate topic, please let me know and I will breakup.

A post was split to a new topic: Is it helpful to give advice on listing photos