Preparing to Fly Internationally

Wow @Amparo what an adventure you’ve been having while I’ve been relaxing nonchalantly on the canal in our narrowboat! I’ve had an on the edge of my seat experience reading all your posts but VERY happy to see you’ve safely arrived, the laid-back Amparo that always is, in Portugal!

Have a wonderful time and hope our paths may cross somewhere across Europe (or UK) later this year!

2 Likes

@Amparo so pleased to hear your adventure is unfolding before you. Enjoy everyone moment of your time overseas…those days just fly by!!!

1 Like

It has been wonderful and so worth it. I am settled and lounging on my long couch :smile: in my tiny cozy apartment and all is well,
Thank you @Vanessa_A that could happen.

2 Likes

I’m working on it…(and you are a good role model. :relaxed:)

2 Likes

Ben Vindo a Portugal :portugal: We are headed off to Paris for a couple of weeks but will be back in Lisbon the end of the month. If you are here, let me know and we can meet up.

3 Likes

Hi @LynKinn I was going to message you. I have planned a return to Lisbon for 5 days come July. I’ll be In touch. I anchored myself in Coimbra and am now relaxing, enjoying the atmosphere.
Have fun in Paris!

1 Like

We are moving to Porto for the Summer. Maybe we can meet up in Coimbra in May after our move.

3 Likes

I want to fly to somewhere hot for summer from chilly Scotland good for my old bones! But always getting turned down. It takes me longer to travel across Scotland next trip a bus a train and then picked up by car by ho .so much quicker to fly to sunny Spain. Think the nomads are in the country at the time so they just choose them.that’s my moan for today.

1 Like

Just do it!
That’s my philosophy :relaxed:
One of my sits cxld so I got an extra week here.
Got a sit In Spain but taking an extra week by the shore near Tarragona.
Seize the day!

3 Likes