Process For Getting A House Sit

Hello @abbylink Thank you for posting on the forum, it’s great to have you here and a very warm welcome :grin:

There is some great information on the forum that will definitely help answer your questions. If you use the spyglass and search the previously discussed topics you can find further information and add to the discussions.

Here is one to get you started:

As a sitter, we always request a video call or at least a phone call so that it gives both members the opportunity to ask questions and see if the sit is a great fit for both parties. Never feel pressured to make a decision straight away on the video call and often we try to sleep on it and reply the next day, but sometimes it is a straightforward yes!!
I am sure other members can offer feedback as to how they arrange their sits and what works for them.

You need to feel 100% comfortable on a sit and this article in our help desk might help answer your questions about other people sharing the property during your sit:

There are also some third party discussions on the forum, so please feel free to use the spyglass. Again I am sure other community members will comment on this post and help with any similar experiences.

Please also feel free to add your THS sitters profile link to your forum profile so that other members can view it and give you some helpful feedback and tips.

Here is how:

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

If you need any help at all then please let me know.