Saying hello! from Rotterdam!

Hi @Peggy123

A very warm welcome to the forum. It’s lovely to see you here and I am sure you will gain incredible advice from all our experienced forum members.

It seems you are not a full member of TrustedHousesitters yet, and when you do, please do attach your profile here to the forum, so other members can meet you and help you build a really good profile. There is a direct correlation between a good profile and securing the sits you like.

The way to add your profile link is here >> https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

Will you be also be wanting sitters for you own two lovely cats?

I spent 3 days in Rotterdam, and really enjoyed my time there. I definitely have a need to go back. The market in the centre really blew me away, so much so, that I went there every day :slight_smile:
And of course, there are many iconic buildings designed by famous local world renowned architects, of which I didn’t get to see many.

Have you always lived in Rotterdam?

If you have any questions, remember to use the spyglass and keyword search the topic, as there are many interesting threads.

Best Wishes
Therese

1 Like