Introduction from the Netherlands

Hi, my name is Robyn and I am from the Netherlands. I have just joined the site and have my first sit in December. I have often taken care of friends’ dogs, cats and rabbits so decided to broaden the hobby, as I am an animal lover and enjoy meeting new people. I work from home mostly so this enables more free time. I also travel a lot which is why I don’t have a dog but I have two cute small birds who go with me. Look forward to becoming an active member here! [date=2022-12-13

10 Likes

Hi @Robyn,

Welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the forum we’re so glad you’ve joined. What sort of birds do you have and what are their names? I’d love to see a photo of them if you have one to share?

Hi Kelly,

They are budgies. Bond and Gracie. Bond is the singer while Gracie is shyer. They, are 4.5 years old.

8 Likes

They are beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

Hello @Robyn and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the Community Forum.
Bond and Gracie are adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: … thank you for sharing.
You mentioned you had your first sit in December, how did your first sit experience go? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Samoa,

All went well. Lovely Guinea pigs and location plus pet owner was communicative and helpful. I have another sit coming up for three weeks in Feb, with two adorable little Fox terriers. I am really enjoying doing this. One meets nice people and have more animal contact. Plus it breaks the routine from working at home (almost three years now).

1 Like

@Robyn sounds lovely and I’m pleased to hear your first sit went well, and I love fox terriers, it sounds like a lovely sit that you have coming up in February… enjoy!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like