Seal breaks in to NZ Home & traumatises cat

I’m not sure what I would do if this happened on a sit :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Elle I’m thinking what size was this cat flap and to those cat owners who spend days sometimes weeks getting kitty to use the flap … just show them the video.

“This is how you do it!!” :heart_eyes_cat:

Poor Coco looks purrfectly stunned.

What’s the strangest creature you know that’s used a cat flap?

1 Like

Where’s the wow emoji?
Fascinating

Didn’t read that in the NZ Herald and I read it everyday (the free version though, haha!). I wonder where it was, did it say?

Thanks for sharing this @Elle! I’m not sure what I would do either, but I loved this family’s attitude about it:

“The big joke is that this is really the only family emergency where it would be useful to have a marine biologist in the house,” he said. “I really missed my time to shine.”
:rofl:

The article says Mt Maunganui

Not on the same scale, but we have been traumatized over the last week by partridges. We wake up to a scene from Hitchcock’s “The Birds” with them everywhere and if we leave the door or a window open then they are in the kitchen with the dog chasing them around. Luckily they have only broken one wine glass so far.

2 Likes

The best I can do is Weka (flightless native birds) trying to hitch a ride for free in our car at Punakaiki (Pancake Rocks) on the West Coast of the South Island 2019! It is still an amazing place to visit with awesome scenery and a great walk to the blowholes.

2 Likes