September 2021 Forum News - Our Top Contributor Revealed

Happy October 1st

Topic Of The Month - Just what were our members talking about?

Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 12.50.37

Category of the month - Clue: it’s seeing many changes

Top Contributor - Owner Member Dusenzofe, thank you for creating great community connections … PS You may have met Dusenzofe doing her “Real Job!” What is that?

Photo of the Month: This month, our Forum members shared so many special photos, that it was impossible to pick just one! So this month we’re highlighting our top three photos of the month…

If you haven’t dipped into the Forum RoundUp yet now’s the time to grab a coffee or some drink you enjoy, put your feet up and read about your Forum. You could be our next star contributor

Have an amazing weekend

9 Likes

What a great blog post! It was a fun read with great photos and highlights.
I need to visit the blog more often, so many wonderful stories and tips.
Today I was feeling like I talk to much here and was going zip the lips but this made it difficult :grinning:

Congratulations and thank you for all your wonderful contributions @anon39388349, I will have to go and explore what you do when you remove your home and pet sitting attire.

Surprised and honored to have also been mentioned and quoted. I really do love this community and yeah, love is my word of choice. :blue_heart: :heart_eyes_cat:
Very well done everyone who contributes daily it really does help all of us no matter where we are from, our backgrounds and/or our level of experience.
Sharing all of that is what makes us a better and stronger community of trusted house sitters.
All the best
Amparo
Home and Pet Sitting Genie

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing the “September Forum News”, @Angela_L! I didn’t know that such a newsletter existed. As Amparo said, it was a fun read.

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Amparo :heart_eyes_cat:
There might be a clou what I do if you take a closer look at my profile picture :wink:

3 Likes

oh wow, then we may have met! That is my happy place!

3 Likes

:blush: and finally it’s picking up again! I missed traveling so much :cry:

3 Likes

Congratulations, @anon39388349 for your very worthwhile comments being recognised on the forum.

4 Likes

Thank you very much :pray:t3::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes