Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

Indeed he was! :smile:

3 Likes

@richten1 He couldn’t have been any clearer, could he?!

what a cute photo @Carla :heart_eyes::horse: I was obsessed with horses when I was little. It would be a dream to sit for horses one day.

2 Likes

I had a hospital appointment on Tuesday, Mom Dad & babies were visiting the grounds and delighting the patients … there is a river not far from the hosp although I’m not sure what their visit was for, paediatrics perhaps? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

@Angela_L awww so adorable and such lovely photos.
:swan::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Julie_A I hope that dream comes true for you soon! :star_struck:

4 Likes

@Julie_A I was a horse crazy little girl. I had a pony and later a quarter horse in my teens. I’m also hoping to be able to spend time around horses with THS.
Ann Marie

4 Likes

For the last 10 days, we’ve been traveling, relaxing, golfing, painting and popping in to visit extended family along the way. Although we left our last pet sit 11 days ago, we still find ourselves loving time with family pets. Fell in love with little Ruby, during our weekend on Lake Erie.

11 Likes

11 Likes

wooooow you had a pony growing up :heart_eyes: that was my ultimate dream as a little girl. Do you have any photos of him/her? How fun that must have been!

1 Like

@Julie_A
Me and Spotty

11 Likes

so cute!!! Spotty is adorable :green_heart: :horse:

2 Likes

@ExploreDreamDiscover awww Spotty is so adorable!
:horse::heart:

1 Like

Very lol. That’s his favourite spot in Winter. Unless he’s cozy at my neighbours 4 houses away lol.

Furniture delivery guys show up and this is what happened as soon as they left. Because Brooks knows I picked our new couches for him.

Seriously. I got ones with chaises attached, expecting that Brooks needed room to sprawl out for belly rubs and we’d need to fit, so we could do his bidding.

8 Likes

@Maggie8K How adorable! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Love bugs!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

One of my foster kittens

12 Likes

"One of your foster kitten? How many do you have? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cat: :cat: :cat: :cat:

I have momma & 4 boy kittens. They are with me a short time and will be transported from Houston to Colorado where there are homes for them.

12 Likes